The compact gyoza making machine /
dumpling machine "Gyoza Innovation" is custom made to customer
requirements and specifications. Therefore, customers who purchase
second hand (used) machines from third party are often troubled by
the differences in the dumplings sizes etc, resulting in usage
difficulties. The following are some of the problems often encountered
in such a case.
- The size of the dumpling made by the second hand (used) machine may be different from that desired by the customer.
- The frequency (hertz) may be different from that in your area. This may result in malfunction of the machine.
- Second hand (used) machine may not have all the required components.
- Users of second hand (used) machines have not received initial
usage training and instructions. They may not know the proper procedure
of handling the machine.
- The machine may be broken and needs repair.
The problem arising from differences in the size of the dumplings from
the size desired by the new user is quite frequent, because the machine
is initially tailor made to the first customer's preferences.
It is possible to change the size of the dumplings (gram weight) but as
this requires many components to be replaced, it tends to become rather
Please take note of the above points before purchasing second hand (used) machines.
- To change the size of the dumplings, it costs about 300,000 JPY to 500,000 JPY.